I took Brinley to the doctor yesterday for her 18 month checkup. It is so hard to believe she is already 18 months old! There was a lady in the waiting room with a two week old little girl and I couldn't even remember Brinley being that little! My how time flies!!
She weighed 25 lbs (finally!) and was 32 inches tall, which put her in the 50 percentile for both. I am glad she is finally gaining weight! If you saw how much this child eats on a daily basis, you would think she should weigh 40 lbs!! I guess she is going to be like her Daddy with a high metabolism. Her favorite thing to do right now is play tea party at her table. She comes and grabs the finger of anyone in the house to sit down and play with her. She pours the tea for you (she even makes the swishing sound) and sets out all the plates, bowls and spoons. The funny thing is I never taught her how to play tea party. I guess she absorbed me setting the table and serving food all the time! It is too cute!
Anyways, happy 1/2 birthday baby! Well, actually it was on the 19th so I am a little late! This picture was taken on the 19th but she was too busy playing to smile for me!
2 comments:
Love the new design!
Happy 1 1/2 birthday Brinley!
Post a Comment