We had a very busy weekend around our household! It all started Friday morning with a play date with Brinley's friends from mothers day out, we then headed into Baytown to see Mamaw and Pops. We went out to dinner and went to the high school soccer game after that! I think we got home around 9pm (we left the house at 9am that morning!!!!)
Saturday morning I got up at 4am and drove 4 1/2 hours to Canton with some girlfriends of mine to do some serious shopping! It was so much fun having a girls day! Plus, I got lots of cute clothes for Brinley to wear this summer! So, daddy was in charge of Brinley all day Saturday. They went to the park, played, napped and then went to his uncle's house for more playing! I got home around 10pm from Canton.....and went right to sleep!
On Sunday, while Jason went to play in his soccer game, Brinley and I attended a bridal shower in League City followed by a baby shower in Baytown! During our shower tour, Brinley started to get a fever. By the time we got home Sunday evening she was throwing up and running a high fever! She still isn't back to herself this morning, but at least the vomiting stopped!
It was a whirlwind weekend and I think this picture shows how tired we all are from this weekend.....
A few of my not-so-favorite-things
7 years ago
2 comments:
What a busy weekend! So glad you got to get to Canton and get some shopping in. Tell Brinley we are thinking about her, and that she needs to get to feeling better.
Thanks for the sweet comment about Sam. I know that he loved you, too! I can't help but laugh when I remember the time that you and Shannon came over and couldn't remember his name, so you just went through every name you could think of. In true Sam fashion, he just wagged his tail and played with you guys. What a dog!
Post a Comment