I was waiting to see if we did anything exciting to blog about but we haven't.....can I mention how WONDERFUL that has been????
The only thing new around here is Clayton stared MDO this month. They had an opening and I jumped on it! Clayton has become quite the momma's boy so we needed some time apart :-) He cried the first two weeks I dropped him off, but only for a 2-3 minutes, then he was fine. The first day after I picked him up he jabbered the whole way home (like he was telling what he did that day). He is the only one not walking in his class so I hope this motivates him. My little man is very satisfied to crawl around and put no energy into walking! We try to practice with him and he drops to his knees and cries. The doctor says it is a power play....GREAT!!!!
Clayton all ready to go for his first day of school!
Other than that we have done nothing and the lonely 31 pictures on my camera for the month of January proves it (we usually average 100 pictures a month).
The kids playing in their favorite new spot...the dog kennel
0 comments:
Post a Comment