Well, this move has really done a number on me! I feel like I have been running around with my head cut off since September 27!!!! We are finally somewhat settled in the new house and loving it! We breezed through October like it never happened. Although these posts will not be as detailed as I would like, I am going to try and catch up so I can start 2012 fresh.Jason and I headed to Arkansas for the Auburn game and to shower Wendi with great things and her little boy, River. We had a great time visiting with friends and cheering on the HOGS (who won!)
Me and my girls, Rachel, Wendi and Amanda tailgating
We also had a great visit with the cousins, Wyatt and Liam, from Switzerland. They had a blast playing with each other. It was as if they are together all the time! On a hot day, we took the kids to the Oil Ranch for some fall fun. The kids got to ride horses, feed cows, ride a train, play in tee pees and run wild!!!
Clayton, Liam, Wyatt and Brinley
This is the kind of picture you get when you wait until the end of a long, hot day to take a picture with the pumpkins!
Clayton feeding a cow
We also attended a Halloween party at our friends house that was tons of fun!!!
Of course for Halloween, we went trick or treating! Our new house is on a circle with about 20 houses. All but 2 were handing out candy, so it was a great way to get just enough candy and meet all the new neighbors! The kids had a blast and Clayton really loved getting all the candy!
My sleeping beauty and Shark getting ready to trick or treat
1 comments:
I would love to go back to Arkansas for a visit - it looks like y'all had fun! Lookin' good!
I just love pumpkin pictures! That shark costume is too much! Such fun!
Post a Comment