Sunday, December 9, 2012

Clayton's 4th birthday party

We celebrated Clayton's 4th birthday yesterday (ten days early) with an Angry Birds party at Fun Max Jumpin. A lot of family and friends came out to help us celebrate our little man.

Clayton with the Angry Birds cake I made him. He told me "you did a great job, mom, this is a nice cake"...my sweet little boy! 


He spent most of the time sliding down the slide
I managed to get a picture at the beginning of the party before he was ringing wet with sweat!
A quick family photo before cake time
Blowing out his candles
Opening his presents in the big blow up chair
 
After leaving the party, we headed home and started opening all the gifts he got so he could play with them.  He spent the night enjoying all his new toys.  I even got woken up by him holding a toy ready to play this morning!

0 comments: