On Wednesday, Clayton was 3 months old! He weighs around 12 lbs and is a very active, happy little boy. You love to lay under your activity mat and box your friends. Now that the weather is warming up, you don't cry in your baths anymore. You love to "talk" to anyone who will smile at you and make eye contact. Many people have commented on how they have never heard a baby coo as much as you do....I don't know if I should start worrying now about the endless amount of talking you will do when you are older! You are sleeping 7-9 hours a night and love watching your sister run around!
We took Clayton to get his first professional pictures made today. Here is our little man at 3 months old!
Brinley and Clayton in their Easter outfits
We ran into Brinley's friend Maddy there!
1 comments:
They are so adorable, and it looks like you guys will be having strawberry everything for a few days!
I am a little jealous that its already strawberry season down in Houston. Hurry up Spring, come to Arkansas!
Post a Comment